Sometimes we remember the smallest detail of moments and sometimes we struggle to recall the most important things. If we try to understand how our memory works, we can use natural tendencies to remember things more easily.
- Consciously creating memories.
- Engage your visual memory
- Use your imagination
- Group information with other things
- Connect information to each other
- Write things down
- Make a list
- Use a planner or calculator
- Memorize things
- Use flashboards
- Be persistent
By doing these simple steps we can remember more things in detail. As we already know slow and steady wins the race, Practice these steps and improve day by day.